BLOCnog BLOCnog

Pokemon ice gyms anyone?

Farm Rush Farm Rush

Good game!! I would try to add some achievements that unlock PPM/SMP throughout new farms. Also try tweaking the prestige, It's a bit too expensive too fast, maybe there's a better way to do it? All in all well gone, hoping for an update!

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

The music reminds me a lot of the great kirby super star!

Jump n Duck Jump n Duck

A bit too hard mate

Egzit responds:

That's the point :P

Goblin Treasure Hunt Goblin Treasure Hunt

Great game! Very nice graphics, also liked the way the fights work. However there isn't really an ending to the game.. once you get everything there's nothing left to do except quit.. All in all a good game though!
-fix the inventory on fullscreen!

GatherX GatherX

One of the best idle/clicker games out there. Having a single objective, cutting the beanstalk, puts it above other games in the idle/clicker category. Most other games are just about going faster, making more money etc.. but this one's just fantastic!! 5/5

Fathom Fathom

Took me a while to get the hang of controlling the bullets, but once I got there I can say for sure that this is a top notch game! Made in 72 hours huh? Great job buddy! Keep it up!

Deeply Absurd Chain Deeply Absurd Chain

Great game buddy!!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Really cool music!! Nice game buddy!
There's 3 possible languages....... Sera que ets catalá???

Big Dig:Treasure Clickers Big Dig:Treasure Clickers

Great game! Would be nice if you could go onto a different tab and keep the game running though.

mousebreaker2009 responds:

it should do just that - I think it's a browser/flash player thing. Will check and get back to you.